About HTML Beautifier Tool
HTML is one of the most prominent programming languages that is used. It is an important and useful language in structuring web pages and is indispensable. But one of the problems we all face is that HTML code is sometimes messy and unformatted so it's hard to understand and work with. If you are one of those who suffer from this problem, here is an easy, simple, and free solution, using our HTML Beautifier tool.
What is an HTML Beautifier Tool?
HTML Beautifier is a tool that enables you to beautify your HTML code to make your web apps more readable and accessible to search engines. The HTML code beautifier can be used to format and beautify codes automatically, it works by replacing all the HTML tags with their corresponding element and formatting the text on your website. This is done by wrapping long lines of code, indenting nested tags, adding missing tags, and even checking for common errors in the code. Copy, Paste, View HTML, and Get Rich Code.
How to Use HTML Beautifier Tool?
- You can use the tool after navigating to it, and all you have to do is paste your HTML code to be beautified and formatted.
- After that, all you have to do is click on the (Beautify) button under the toolbox.
- Just a few moments and you will see the code that is formatted and beautified and now it's easy to read and use.
What are The Benefits of the HTML Beautifier Tool?
- HTML beautifier helps to edit, display, and analyze HTML data along with beautifying the code.
- It works well for converting not-so-pretty HTML code into beautiful code.
- Any invalid characters will be removed. If you are using a character that is not allowed in your document, this will appear.
- It facilitates and speeds up the cosmetic process of the code, which may take a very long time.
What is the HTML Language?
Does the HTML Beautifier Change the Code?
The HTML Beautifier tool does not modify anything in your code. It just arranges the code in a way that is easy to read and modify. Immediately after using the HTML beautifier, you will notice any tags that have not been closed or any open tags, or any incorrect words, but the tool does not work on writing Missing codes automatically, so, you may or may not edit it according to your needs.