- Paste your Obfuscated JS code inside the toolbox.
- Copy the Deobfuscated code manually or use the copy icon in the top left of the toolbox.
- The first and primary benefit, and perhaps the main purpose of making it is to save time and facilitate the process of deobfuscation.
- This tool is beside what we mentioned previously in its ease, but it is also powerful.
- The arrays also contain letters (numbers, strings, null, etc) that simplify complex matrices This is done by converting long orders into more comprehensive, sounder, and clearer orders perfectly.
- It renames and defines undefined matrices converts complex ones to Easy static numbers, and evaluates the functions as we said earlier.
- Some developers also use it to verify and check the codes, review them, and find weaknesses in them, as this makes the codes more powerful and reduces the percentage of error in them, making them difficult to hack.
- It can also be used to restructure or re-engineer codes so that the developer cannot hide the way of engineering the codes and the way they are built, you can easily read the data of the array and its codes.
What is Deobfuscation?
Deobfuscation is the process of removing obfuscation from a program. It can also refer to the process of reversing engineering software. It is a technique that reverses the obfuscation to make it more human-readable and understandable. In general, to deobfuscate something means to make it more clear and more understandable. De-obfuscation is recoding the obfuscated code to retrieve the original code which is the process of transforming the data from one shape (obfuscated code) to another one to get the original information or data and make it easier to understand.