WordPress Theme Detector
Get the theme and plugins information a WordPress website uses
About WordPress Theme Detector
If you visit a WordPress website or a blog and find the theme it uses is beautiful and unique to the level that you want to use on your website, our WordPress Theme Detector can help you with that. With the WordPress theme detector tool, you can easily find all the information about the theme that the WordPress site is using and the generic plugins that they use.
What is a WordPress Theme Detector?
WordPress Theme detector by SEOStudio is a free online tool that enables you to find which theme and plugins the WordPress website is currently using. It will show you the theme and plugins the WordPress website is currently using and all the related information about them. So, if you want to figure out which theme certain WordPress website uses, the WordPress theme detector is the best solution for you.
How to Use SEOStudio WordPress Theme Detector?
Using the SEOStudio WordPress theme detector is relatively easy because of the simple design and user-friendly interface. To use the WordPress theme detector all you need to do is to copy the URL of the website and paste it into the toolbox then click on the Detect button. Here is how to use the tool with an easy step-by-step guide:
- Go to the WordPress website that you want to detect the theme it uses and copy its URL link.
- Paste the link on the detector toolbox and then click on the Detect button. And that’s it
- All The Theme information for the WordPress website will appear in detail.
Why Use SEOStudio WordPress Theme Detector Tool?
There are many reasons you need to use our WordPress Theme Detector tool and why it is the best choice for you. Here is why our WordPress Theme Detector tool is the best option for you.
- Easy to use: Our WordPress Theme Detector Tool is easy to use because of its user-friendly interface and simplicity.
- Detailed information: The tool we provide will give you all the information you want to know about the theme and the plugins the website uses.
- Accurate result: Our WordPress Theme Detector Tool will provide you with an accurate result. So, you can use it and be assured about the information it gives.
- Fast information delivery: The SEOStudio Theme Detector is very fast, it can detect the WordPress website theme just in seconds. Using our tool will save you time.
- Completely free: The tool is 100% free, you can use it for any WordPress site you want to detect and as many times as you want without the need of spending any money.
What is the Information That SEOStudio WordPress Theme Detector Provides?
The SEOStudio WordPress Theme Detector tool will provide you with detailed information about the theme that the WordPress site or blog is currently using, which includes.
- Theme Name: The name of the theme the website is using.
- Theme Homepage: The link to the homepage of the theme the WordPress site is using.
- Author: The author of the theme the website is using.
- Author Homepage: The link to the homepage of the theme of the WordPress website author.
- Description: A full description of the theme and its features is provided by the author.
- Version: The theme version.
- License: The theme license information.
- Theme Screenshot: A screenshot picture of the default theme and how it looks.
- Plugins: The currently used plugins in the WordPress website. Only the commonly known plugins will be presented with its description and a More Info button to know more about the used plugin.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free open-source content management system (CMS) powered by PHP and MySQL. It has been launched on May 27, 2003, by Matt Mullenweg and became very popular, every 10 websites you visit about 4 of them are using WordPress because WordPress is simple and easy to use in building a website or a blog even if you are not a developer.
What is WordPress Theme?
WordPress Theme is a folder that contains all the information that controls the overall appearance and design of the website. The theme gives the website it is unique look and style and enables you to customize your WordPress blog or website to match your preference.
The importance of the WordPress website theme:
Using a website theme is an easy way to customize your website especially if you have no experience in coding. By using a theme you can easily control the appearance of your website, the page layout, the header, the icon color and appearance even the type of text used in your website.
What will happen if the website you entered is not using WordPress?
If the website you wanna check is not a WordPress website, the tool will tell you immediately that The website you entered does not appear to be a WordPress site.
How to Detect a WordPress Site Theme For Free?
To detect what theme a WordPress site is using you can use the SEOStudio WordPress Theme Detector tool. First copy the URL of the website you want to check, then go to https://seostudio.tools/wordpress-theme-detector. Next, paste the URL inside the toolbox of the tool and hit the Detect button.
Once you do that, the tool will instantly show you if the website is WordPress based and its used theme and plugins, or not.